We are professional construction specialists who believe in doing the job right with the proper skills, equipment and know-how. By offering our customers a full service, complete facility, we ensure that final responsibility and reliability lay where they belong: In the hands of proven people.
- The possibilities are virtually endless with the improvements that can be made in your home. If you can dream it, it can probably be done. Your home should fit your lifestyle, your needs, and your tastes. Creating the interior that best suites you will allow for the greatest enjoyment. Finding creative ways to enhance the existing space within your home can oftentimes cost three times less than adding new space. So think about the space in your home. Are you maximizing it to the fullest?
- Attics are often a forgotten space simply reserved for storage at best. But amazing things can be done with your attic space. Many people use the space to create an apartment-like space. It can include a bedroom, bathroom and living area. Sometimes this is done to create a private area for guests or maybe teenagers who are seeking a little more privacy.
- Built-ins can provide an elegant way to add both storage and interest to any room. Because they are custom-built they can be designed to fit the layout of the room and the use you desire. They are sleek and allow for maximize usage of space. Built-ins are most often found in family rooms, home offices, bedrooms and basements.
- Once a room in the house where you are sure to keep the door closed, laundry rooms have evolved quite considerably. This space in the home is now often used in additional ways. Children's locker space is a popular use of this space and even reading and office areas.
- Home offices are wildly popular remodels. In fact, it's not at all uncommon to see homes with multiple offices. Incorporating the latest technology, built-in furniture and storage, windows, and lighting can turn a standard room into a comfortable and productive space.
- Open, airy floor plans are today's standard for the first floor of homes. Opening up walls and creating a contiguous area often between the kitchen and family room and even the dining room is a great way to maximize space in your home and create an inviting and functional flow to the space.
Under Staircase Reading Nooks
- There's virtually not a space in your home that can't be leveraged. An under staircase reading nook is a great example of that. Creating functional and aesthetically pleasing space can add to the usability and attractiveness of your home. It can be a fairly simple and easy way to create a unique, designer look in your home.
- Foyers are the space in your home where the initial impression is made on your guests. The colors, style, and design should reflect your personality and complement the rest of your home. Staircases, lighting, paint colors, built-ins and other design treatments can transform a purely functional space into a focal point of your first floor.
- Sunrooms can add relaxing and functional space to your home. They are often a great way to add light to an otherwise dark space by incorporating lots of windows to allow natural sunlight to filter in. They can provide an ideal way to bring the outdoors in.
Preparing for Your Remodel
With any remodel, large or small, it's important to do a little homework before you begin.
- Make a list of your wants, needs, and priorities.
- Establish a budget.
- Determine timeline goals.
- Is there a particular event for which you'd like to have the space completed?
- And most importantly, schedule an appointment to get started.
Remodeling is not something you want to do on your own. There are so many considerations that having the guidance of our personnel will not only make the process easier.
Nordik Entreprenor has led the field with experienced personnel, resources, equipment, and the knowledge of constructions. And, a singular commitment to excellence in each and every segment of the course.
Our team can assist you in transforming your bathroom project from an idea to a reality. Either you are planning a slight upgrade or a complete remodel, our experienced staff can develop a solution to suit your requirements and budget.
You choose parquet for the warm natural radiance of a wooden floor covering, for the style that you can decide upon all by yourself, for the ease of maintenance and for its long life span guaranteeing many years of pleasure and quality.
We got completely renovated two rooms in the basement. From useless to delightful two weeks. Thorough work and good support all the way. Pleasant and efficient guys who did it was desired by them and that fixes the chores without delay! Great! :)
» Submit a Testimonial
» See All Testimonials